Hey pixels!! How are your blogs going?
Now, we have some ideas and we know how to write a perfect post. What’s the next after publishing it? Spread our words all over the Internet!! And, which is the best way of doing this? Social media, of course. Posting your blog content in social media will help you to reach more people, and this means more visits, followers and more benefits for your blog.
But, it’s really necessary? Do I have to do it? Yes, the answer is always yes.
For this reason, I want to help you, my happy pixels, to master the art of sharing your content. This is the first episode of a series of posts that will help you with this. Here, we will learn how to schedule your social media posts and the best way to use each social media. They are all diferent, my happy pixels!! But don’t worry, it’s easier than it looks now.
To start I want to make clear why all this is so important, my happy pixels. And I think the best way is explaining:
Benefits of social media
More people will be reading your content
- Interact easily with your followers and gain new ones
- Every time someone shares your content with their friends, more people are reading it. You just have to post it once or schedule it, it’s that easy!
- Being consistent with your image allows you to create a personal brand. This should be consistent with your image as a blogger, too
- You’re leading more people to your blog
- They are easy to use. Every one has its tricks, but you can learn them
- The good new: you don’t have to be everywhere. Just choose which ones fit better with your blog audience. We’ll learn how to do it during the following posts!!
What do you think now about social media, my happy pixels? Are you interested in this subject? Do you have any ideas or doubts? Feel free to leave a comment.
Sílvia (the happiest pixel).