Hey there, the lovely bloggers! I gathered you awesome blogger hacks that new for me. Trust me, this hacks will make your job a lot easier! I’m more than happy to see this post to be published because I’m sure that most of these hacks will help you!
1 | Huge Space Gap (2 ways)
Have you ever feel how annoying it is when your space gap is huge? Like you’re typing your post and there’s one point where you want the next sentences to be in the next line but still, in the same paragraph. It may be complicated for you to understand but it literally a self-explanatory. Personally, I find it super annoying and now I FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR IT!
The 1st Way ( For Phone, Ipad user )
- In your post, below the title column, there’s Visual and HTML tab. I’m sure that you’re on the visual tab. Click on the HTML tab and it will take you to the HTML version of your post.
- Find the sentences that you want to be in the next line and then click the enter button.
- Click on the Visual tab (right next to the HTML tab) and you’re done. That’s the final result after you do the easy steps.
The 2nd Way (For Computer user)
This is the easiest way so far to solve the problem!
- You literally need to go to the sentence that you want to be in the next line
- Then, on your keyboard, hit the SHIFT + ENTER at the same time!
That’s it for the second way. Mahriya told me about this and I’m shocked because this is way easier than the way for the phone user!
I hope that I’m not the only one who has this problem. For real, I’m super glad for it because this is seriously my life saver!
2 | Social Media Icons on the Sidebar
Have you ever wanted your social media icons to be arranged side by side on your sidebar? but you can’t because it won’t allow you to do that. Seriously, I’ve been wanted to do this for so long until I saw Mahriya did this. I quickly asked her how she did that and she said that it was from a youtube video.
I know that it was published years ago but seriously, I’m shocked that it works perfectly. You definitely need to try this out. Oh if you’re wondering how to make your own Social Media Icons, check out this post and it may help you with that 🙂
Yes, I know that is is literally 2 hacks that I have for you but I hope that you’ve found something new from this post! Comment down below your thoughts or anything and see ya!